Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend! (a walk on the beach, a friend & God)

The weekend was fun, yet tiring as usual. Everything mostly happened on Sunday, so I'll write about that:

Reached church right on time. And it was the opening of Victory Chapel. It was really fun, even Dorathea rara-ed for the first service. During the first service I kept doing the actions wrong and stuff, but in the end I guess everything was fine. Victory Chapel is so cool! It's like a hotel or something! Then went to the atrium and played 'Would You Dare?', which is a mix of truth or dare and would you rather. It's really fun! But, man, the dares we thought up! It was crazy!!!

So, after second service we celebrated Darren's/Benedict's birthdays. Abby & Piying had a can of whipped cream and tried to spray it on Darren's hair. But it turned out to be melted, so it just dribbled all over his head. We had been praying and Darren jumped and ran like crazy. It was hilarious!

Lunch was ok I guess. I did't feel like eating, after helping the cell with something I felt kind of sick. So I just went along with the rest to Fish & Co, Express. But I only ate some fries. Benton & Chee Yan were like having a Q & A session or something. But it was interesting anyway. Stayed there for quite a while, just hung out with everyone. Went to the grass patch and did, well...nothing really.

I didn't want to go home and neither did Abby. So we went with Kenneth to the beach. Walking and talking was what me & Abby did the whole time. But not usual talking, just about out lives that's all. It was really cool, like I've only talked to someone like that once in my life. I have a feeling it's gonna be more often now. I finally understand some stuff I've been confused about for a while. Anyway, it was a cool, relaxing & nice day.

In God's love and mine,
Amberlie-J

Labels: