Friday, November 14, 2008

Recording in a STUDIO! (again)

Hello fellow bloggers/blog-hoppers. We're going back to the studio again. For Natalie's song, 'Fight of Faith', it's gonnc ROCK! Natalie has such a great voice! I totally think Natalie will be a great lead singer. She has a strong voice, with a base like sound. I also love the song 'Fight of Faith', I'm glad Natalie is singing that song. Those two things mixed together will be b-e-a-utiful!!!!

Anyway, Natalie is coming over around 10.45. Because her house will have no electricity. I totally understand that, when that happened at my house last year my whole family went out of the house till night time. It would have been fun to do that though, we could use flashlights, candles and stuff. I think it would be fun!

So, there you go. All my excitment and joy packed into this entry, I'm stil restless though. I feel like jumping up and down or something...

Jumping here and there!
Amberlie-J

I will run, I will soar. On eagle's wings, as I wait on you Lord. My strength is restored. Fix my eyes, on you Jesus, as I run this race. Help me fight, this fight of faith...