Wednesday, October 22, 2008

End of the year & music speaks

Can you believe it's almost the end of the year? It just flew by in such a hurry, I wasn't even able to notice it. How couldn't I notice the year was passing? It's already October! Just 2 more months! It almost seems impossible...

Do you realize that music can speak? To some people it might just be a enjoyment. But to others it's a expression of love, hurt and other emotions. Last Sunday, I was in the atrium with Ryan, Small Ben & Kenneth. We were talking about something and I made the remark -kind of jokingly, I was quoting a movie- then before Kenneth could say anything. Small Ben agreed and looked totally serious. Only this past week I've thought about how music can speak to people.

It really can. When was the last time you listened to a song on your MP3 and you played a song that reflected exactly how you feel? No seriously, consider it. That just happened a few day ago to me. Which led me to replay and ponder that scene at church. Going back to the reflection of music; I just flipped through my songs and chose one random. While I listened to it I realized it reflected exactly what I felt! I was shocked. Maybe when you listen to music it also reflects what's happening to you. It just depends if you like to think deep and get lost in thought that you realize and notice those kind of things...

It's just so amazing. Music, I mean. It can be such a healing power, or a terrible one. *eyes get wide & giggles* I'm starting to sound like Chris Long! LOL! Sorry to ruin the moment and seriousness. But I do! I sound like Chris Long! I just love music and like to think deep, I can't get enough of it!

What do you think of music? Is it just a thing in life? Or a real expression? Think about it...

Amberlie-J

Labels: