Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dark Era 6

After about 2 days I couldn't take it anymore. I had to tell Katie, this was getting hard to keep inside. I thought, 'Maybe Katie knows who the guy is. I feel like I know him.' I called Katie up, and she agreed to meet me at my house.

When Katie showed up she looked worried, her first question was, "Are you ok?" I just nodded, I didn't want to talk until we were in my room. As soon as I heard the door shut, I turned to the first sketch of the flower patch and I passed it to her. Before she even looked at the sketch book she have me a look that said, 'You asked me to your house because of a drawing?' I just shrugged and nodded to the book, then she glanced at the sketch. When she'd stared for about 10 minutes I took the book out of her hand and flipped to the next page. After what seemed like hours she raised her eyes to look at me. Her expression was unreadable. Did she know the guy?

Katie finally said, "Wow, Faith. How did you?... I mean, wow. This is amazing. This is in the park right? The flower patch?" I shrugged off the pride and the questions. "But, do you know this guy or anything? He looks totally familiar, almost as if I know him..."

Labels: