Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunday, sunday & saturday

Saturday was soooo fun! After about half the worship practice all the singers went into Faith Chapel to practice harmony. We were all alone, without any authourity. Just me, Nicole, Abby, Piying, Shannon & Benjamin. We all didn't really practice. After about 10-20 minutes, we all got bored and started singing random songs. For no reason at all might I add. We were singing like, Feliz Navidad (in the middle of the year!) and chinese songs. Some of us started lying down and singing because it was easier to sing that way. When we had been singing random songs for about 10-15 minutes we started practicing harmony again.

After megalife I went to a concert. It was soooooooooooo good! It was a piano concert. Totally nice! There was one song that had 2 singers singing it. The guy's name was Benjamin and he looked like an adult version of Benjamin Leow! When I saw the singer I was like, 'OMG! He looks like an adult version of Ben!' The I checked the name and I was like, 'OMG! He also the same name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I was so shocked!

On sunday nothing special happened. It was the usual stuff. Kinda weird because usually I have a great time with the band. It was one of those weekends that everything seemed normal. Wonder why? The weather? The fact that I was still tired? I dunno....

Fact: The whole superstision of wearing onions around your neck came from a long time ago. When a whole bunch of people got sick from a horrible plague only the onion merchants didn't get sick. They all were saved because the onions helped fight off the bacteria. That's how the myth of putting onions arond your neck to keep away vampires. Onion power!!! XD...LOL!!!!

Labels: