Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend

Worship practice was...messy (?). I mean first we couldn't get the starting to 'Tell the World That' right and then Kenneth left, being late for a meeting. Then worship practice got even crazier. I'm still wondering how that was possible, but it did get crazier.

This weekend was fun! Nubian Gents rocked! They are sooo cool! I love them, I wish my friends could come but they were all busy. Anyway, the whole cell invited about 80 people and out of the 80 40 came!! I was so excited that my cell brought so many people.

Then on Sunday worship was fun. Worship getting much better! So glad! We were all jumping around during 'Tell the World' and were doing some new actions that we put in. We were all enjoying ourselves. I also volunteered to take care of Natalie's little sis. I mean, she's soooo cute! How could you resist her? I guess you could call it baby-sitting. But, it was ok, Nat's sis is very well behaved.



After church the band went out for lunch, at BK. So much fun! I have to admit playing 'Would you Rather?' with Ben was fun. He was being totally cruel and giving me really hard questions so I gave him the hardest question EVER. I asked him (to get back at him in one question), " Who would you rather kiss? Natalie or Nicole?" I totally thought he would answer Natalie since it is 'Would you Rather'... But, he refused to answer. So now I gotta think of some kind of forfeit. Somebody help! I can' t think of anything!! And if I don't think up something, he'll give ME a forfeit! Somebody sms me with an idea! My cbox is gone so maybe just sms me......

Amberlie-j

Labels: