Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm getting scared...

Yesterday was the last day of vacation. At church they had this game day and fun stuff. Guitar lessons got cancelled because the worship team had to help pass out the prizes.

Yesterday we also celebrated Kenneth's b'day. We had 3 fake cakes and only 1 real one for him to eat. When he tasted the first one they had put jia jia liang die in it. Then the second one they had put salt, pepper and chilli inside. Then Ryan and all the guys kept trying to smash the cake on his face.

Me and the other girls are getting kinda scared about our b'days, seeing what they've done to Darren and Kenneth. Good thing I still have until December for my b'day. I'm still scared though, I hope they don't go and squish cake in my face. The guys say they're not so mean to the girls, but I don't really trust them. I mean they totally put chilli in Darren's cake, they also smashed cake in Kenneth's face and Ryan tried to put a cherry in his hair!!!!!! LOL!!!

Labels: