Monday, June 30, 2008

Am I in Heaven?

Yesterday was super funny!!! First, Kenneth gave us a ride because he just passed his driving test. When we got to church a Piying and Abby were working on something: halos!!! They had mentioned on Saturday that we were going to look like angels. We were also all wearing white! Go figure.....

We wore the halos during worship and it was hilarious! When Kenneth put on the halo he looked like a little boy playing dress-up! LOL!! I gotta get the picture from Abby, she took me, Natalie, Nicole and Kenneth all wearing halos.

After first service worship we all went up to the EA to see Paul de Jong preach. He's good! After second service worship me, Natalie & Nicole went for guitar lessons. We simply revised and learned 'Did you know'. I can't believe we've learned so many songs!!!!!!

I'm really bored today.... Nothing to do.... -_-"