Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dark Era 4

All I could think about the rest of the day was, 'Who is that guy? Why did I draw him?' I couldn't think why, I was just drawing. Just sitting there and drawing...

Katie called later that day and asked, "Where were you today? You skipped PE and Chem. I was really worried about you. You didn't even have your phone on." I just said flatly, "I went to the park, that's all." Her laugh was re-assuring that she wasn't angry or anything. "I should have known! You love that little spot by the flower patch... What were you doing there anyway?" I kept silent not knowing wether to tell Katie about the picture.

"Faith? Are you there?" she asked. I came back from my flashback of the picture I drew. "Yea, I'm here. Anyway, I gotta go, I have home-work." I hung up the phone before Katie could say anything, what would she say if I did tell her about the picture?

Labels: