Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dark Era 5

School the next day was a blur. The different classes all mashed together, the teachers' words were all meaningless. My thoughts were stuck on that picture. After school was over I just stood at the entrance to the park. Did I want to go in? I really did, but I also didn't want to... I took a deep breath and looked behind me. Then I quickly walked in and found the flower patch. I sat on the bench and took out my sketch-book. I started sketching, looking out at the patch and then started sketching again.

When I finished I just stared at the picture. The guy in the picture was the same guy that was in the other one! Except this time he was standing up, holding out his hand. His expression was once again kind, peaceful and loving. He seemed to be looking right into my eyes, asking me to come to Him. I ran my hand over the drawing, wishing I could step into the scene. Yet I still wondered, 'Who is he?'

Labels: