Monday, August 4, 2008

FOP

Yesterday rocked!!!! FOP rocked like, wow oh wow!!!! Thanks everybody! You all made it so special: Central 2 you rock! I had so much fun! Even though the bus came late and we had to sit at the back. R4C, you rock to!!! You all made it sooooooo fun! Can't wait till the next FOP already...

Anyway, during the 2 FOPs I wrote this stuff. There was a lot of inspiration there. I just couldn't put my notebook down without feeling like I'd just lost a great chance to write something beautiful. It was just God's presense there that made the writing so meaningful to me:

I wrote this on Saturday, when I went with my cell:
One small voice,
Lost in a sea of cries.
One note in a song,
Over-looked by many tunes.
A word hidden,
By a beautiful sentense.
But will you notice it?
Do you realise one or all?
A few or none?
God: ALL
A voice, a note or a word,
All noticed by God.
Did you know?

I wrote this one on Sunday, when I went with R4C:
How could you possibly reach so far?
Out into the empty air,
Calling out God's name.
You don't have to reach.
Just agree.
Out into the empty air,
You're hand will reach no more.
Before a step has been taken,
God will be with you.

I just wanted to post them here. Whenever I write my work down, and read it over again I feel like I'm looking at someone elses work. So weird right? I just can't believe that I wrote it. How wierd.....