Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend (and other thoughts...)

This weekend was the same as always: crazy, wild & out of control. Who ever thought I could be serious during a weekend? (Anybody who's reading this, I kept the seriousness inside. I was being the usual smiley & quirky me outside)

Anyway, more about my weekend. On saturday I went to practice and then went to lunch with the rest. With no changes, just being crazy. Then on Sunday me & Nicole went served for worship. (PS: Natalie, if you're reading this, praying for you! Even though you have no emotions at all about PSLE) After second service all I did was hang out and read. Interesting right?!

Now, for some random thoughts. Ever feel out of place? Kind of lost even? I kinda felt like that after Saturday, like I don't know where I am. I don't belong anywhere. I'll never be like other people. Like, others kids blend so nicely into little groups of friends. I kinda stand there, a loner. Sure, I can be surrounded by friends, but I just feel...Out of place, like I'm just, a person. I'm no one special, just a loner who's out of place. Even though I can act perfectly at home with a circle of friends, inside I'm totally alone/out of place.

Labels: