Friday, October 17, 2008

Wondering, wondering & more wondering...

I called this entry wondering because you all will be wondering what I'm talking about. Well I've also been wondering about some stuff. Sorry, but it's confidential. XD JKJKJK (Please keep scrolling down, it's a very important warning)

WARNING:


































































THIS





























































POST




































IS


















































































COMPLETELY




























































POINTLESS.
















































(I JUST LIKE MESSING WITH YOU GUYS SOMETIMES)

Anyway, last night was so fun! I was out so late though, meaning like: I got home at 11+. Almost 12. Why were you out so late you ask? I was out with my mom, we had a totally great time! It wasn't the usual mother daughter shopping trip though. I'm going out this afternoon too. I'm going alone out into the city. It'll be a new experience, yes, but it'll be a cool one.
Kisses!!!
Amberlie-J