Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend! (a new member!!!)

The weekend was sooo fun! Here's what happened:

Saturday-I wasn't serving that week so I can stay at home all morning *sigh blissfully*. Then went out to church around 2.30. Met the cell and helped to make a card for Charis. Totally fun, as usual Jayna and most of the group were 'high'. Then Dorathea came and I talked with her for a while. We got so much finished!!!

Sunday-I had to serve for small group -every week- so I walked over to Nicole's house. Then we walked to church as usual, nothing new there. When we got to church a whole bunch of the boys were there, so was totally bombarded with 'boy weirdness'. One of the guys picked up a mike and was talking all weird so me and Nicole were looking/laughing. Then he looked over to us and said, "Hey senioritas! Watcha looking at?" I was like, "It's seniora! Seniorita is for a married woman! You better learn better spanish buster." Then his eyes got all big and he looked totally shocked. LOL! It was so funny!

After service- Me and Dorathea had been talking in the atrium. Me Nicole & Natalie all agreed: Dorathea is the new Jacie! Making me Solana but whatever. Welcome to the Brio gang Dorathea!!!! (if you're reading this!!!) Then we celebrated Jesse's b'day. Happy B'day Jesse! (if you're reading this)

Then Kenneth asked us if we were going to the small group trainging thing. We bothi didn't even know what it is! We asked Che Yan and in the end I had to call Aunty Suzanna. So we did have to go. No lunch with the band, too bad...Anyway, after the trainging thing was over me and Dorathea talked to Aunty Lisa for a while. This has been a cool weekend.

Amberlie/Solana

Labels: