Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sentosa!

This is so weird, I can't change the fonts or the size or anything. Dunno why...

Anyway, I'm writing about a trip to Sentosa. A whole bunch of the band is going! I'm soooooo happy! I did't get to go to last years BBQ because I was in America. So this is the first outing I've had with the SL band. Normally, this would sound braggy to some who aren't going or something. But honestly, I'm totally happy!

I can't believe my parents are allowing me to go. Me and Nicole were smsing and she said she couldn't go. So it reminded me to ask my parents. In the end they said yes! Then only 15 minutes later Ryan called me and asked if I was going (talk about coincidental!).

Also, please refrain from smsing me. Because I've made like 188 sms-es this month. And I can't go ever 200. So if you need me, drop me a e-mail or call me. Thanx all!!! :D

Amberlie-J