Thursday, November 6, 2008

BBQ! & Swimming

First of all, HAPPY (belated) B'DAY RYAN/UNCLE MIKE!!!. Ok, now...the BBQ was soooo fun! It was like, the best day of my life it was so much fun! Here's what happened:

Went to Tanah Merah mrt and met Kenneth & Benton there. At first we went out the wrong exit, so when we went out the right one, we had to run for the 14 bus. Next, we got out at the wrong stop, and had to walk for 5(?) minutes to get to Bayshaw. During that time, the guys kept talking about how they'd lost the money for Ryan's b'day gift. And told me they'd gotten him guitar strings (God has a commandment about lying you know guys? XD).

Then got to Bayshaw condo, changed and jumped in the pool. Where I got a splashing welcome, along with dunking and water fights. When I got there the guys were playing some kind of sick wedgie game, or something. So -of course- I avoided looking/being on that side of the pool. Yeap, it was pretty weird at first...

Then me, Piying & Abby wanted to go to suana -only after the guys had gone- and then we went. Talked for a long time, and when we got out we realized we'd been there for about 1 hour! Also, we realized we didn't do it right. We didn't pour on the water. It was cool hanging with you!:) Then we ate some BBQ. And melted some marshmallows/chocolate to make a cake-like-thing for the b'day people. But in the end we also ate it, it was soooo good! We were like jumping up and down and squealing because it was so good!

After we'd eaten we dived back in the pool. It was more fun than before dinner, I think because there were more people. For some reason, small Ben & me kept splashing each other and bothering each other. He went and ruffled up my hair, so I did the same to him. Then throughout the swim session we kept doing that. Played three blind mice, but I had to always dive away from the catcher. Because small Ben kept splashing me and dunking me, and I did so back. So we had to keep diving away quickly from the catcher. Was totally fun! I love hanging out with the SuperLife people!!!!

Toodles!
Amberlie-J

wonder what'll happen this weekend? something new always happens...normally.