Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Monday

Yesterday I went out with my family. First we went to Simei to get my phone fixed, it's on the fritz again. And I just had it in the shop last month! Anyway, the middle button is not working, which means I couldn't do anything.

I'm totally sad without my precious little phone. Luckily, we have a back-up phone. Which was my old phone, the small flip one. It's soooo cute! But it's also soooo old. The buttons are also really hard to press...oh well. Better that than nothing.

Then went to Chinatown and got stuff for my parents trip back to India. They're gonna give gifts since it'll be so close to Christmas. It was fun, until it started raining.

I kept looking at all the fans. I saw this black one with orange on it. It was so eye-catching! It had a picture of Africa or something, with elephants and stuff. My mom also had a fan collection, I remember looking at them all the time. I really wanna start a fan collection, I find them super pretty/beautiful.

Then when we got home dad started cooking Indian food. It was really nice! He even made pavlova, which is like meringue but softer. Like marshmallow. Hence, I had a good day.