Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend! (interesting...)

This weekend was the most interesting in a while. Here's what happened:

On saturday: Me, Nicole & Natalie went to church. During band practice we made a new genre to 'Away in a Manger'. Blues & Jazz, but I still like the traditional. It was interesting/fun to learn how to sing jazzy though.
Then had lunch, I don't even remember what happened. Memory bank is failing XD.

On sunday: Kenneth walked over to my house, and it was raining. So, I brought an umbrella and shared with him. After we'd gotten everybody together, we went by the new route. I call it the 'Adventure Walk', because there were worms/snails/snakes. Luckily we didn't run into any snakes, but we saw lots of worms. And each time Natalie saw one she either sreamed or said, "Eeeeeewwwwww!" It was fun though, once we got to church I was able to relax.
We practiced for like 20 minutes, then we stopped and went to do our own thing. During first service worship we messed up! Completly messed it up! But, in-between services one of the megalife pianists helped us to get everything together and stuff. Second service there were no mistakes at all! It was -thankfully- great!
During second service me & Nicole were just reading our books doing nothing. Quite boring.
Lunch was also pretty boring. Nothing much this weekend...

Amberlie-is-Daydreaming

Labels: