Friday, November 28, 2008

Weekend! (rara rox!)

Ok, that weekend was cool/fun/the usual. I watched Cheetah Girls 3, it was sooo good! Except that Aqua's so called romance in India was totally lame...Like, her boyfriend was a maha rajah or something?! C'mon! But whatever. Where was I? Oh yea, my weekend, it was fun! Well, honestly, it was ok. Nothing great...

MegaLife Camp is coming! This sunday! I thought it would seem like years before it started. YAY! So many people I know are going, it's gonna rock! Can't wait!

Also, on friday I went to 2 factories with the homeschoolers. It was so cool! There was this salmon factory, then we went to an ice-cream sale. Natalie also went, and we both chilled in the freezer with all the salmon stuff, it was super cold! Like, 18 below! Just 0 is a great time for snow and ice, but that place, man! Everybody was sliding everywhere because the floor had a thin layer of ice on it. COOL! :D

I thought we were going into the ice-cream factory. But we were just going to a sale it was having. Not only does that factory have ice-cream but desserts, bread & soup! And you could taste everything. We ended up buying some tubs of ice-cream, it was g-o-o-d!

What did you do last week?
Amberlie-J