Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sound Day!

Even though it was Tuesday it totally felt like Sunday. I woke up, changed and rushed to Natalie's house. I was talking to small Ben on the phone when I'd reached her house. At first, I had no idea why'd he'd wanted me to call him, then it just turned out he wanted to talk about worship stuff for that day...

After we'd reached church we ended up feeling like sleeping. It was so peaceful there! Just a few of the people who were serving were there. I almost fell asleep after I'd curled up against the wall. Piying even brought a pillow! I would've borrowed it, if we hadn't had to start worship practice.

After that, helped out with some random stuff...Then played with the rest outside of the Victory Chapel. It was soooo hilarious! Then helped out with the treasure hunt, it was a good day. ;D

Hugs & Kisses!
Amberlie-J