Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend! (airport & MHS training)

Ok, because of yesterday's exhuasting day, this post will be long. Even though I want this to be short, so I can fall asleep before school. haha-not. So here's what happened to saturday:

Woke up, walked to Natalie's house. Then to Nicole's house. Then to chior practice at church. Was ok, except there were only a few kids there, like less than half. And Natalie was leading, because Kenneth couldn't make it.(You did great Nat!)

And then went to lunch, which was ok. Nothing really fun, it was more weird. Because while Natalie was getting a drink I was staring into space and completly zoning out. AKA staring at the ceiling, being bored. And all of a sudden small Ben said I looked like the Mona Lisa, which I don't by the way. And then Chee Yan, small Ben & Kenneth Han started arguing about it. Right in front of me, I might add. So -as you might have guessed- I was pretty freaked out, I didn't know what they were doing. Wether they were complimenting me or insulting me or what, it was weird...

In between MegaLife and lunch me & Natalie did nothing. Luckily Ryan & small Ben were there, they kept us awake. And Joshua kinda looks like Ferb but whatever...
MegaLife was ok, the normal. A huge room full of hyper, high & crazy teenagers. So, was normal.

Sunday (one of my most busiest Sundays ever):
Woke up, walked to Natalie's house. Then to Nicole's, and from there to church. Rara-ed for the first service, then went to help out with the Upper Primary game. Went to breakfast, and met Dorathea upstairs. Then went downstairs to play 'Would You Dare?' Which is truth or dare mixed with would you rather. Totally humiliated Ryan, with all the dares we gave him. LOL!

Went to the airport with the cell. Jason -cell member- was going to US for 4 years. Yup, totally spam sms-ed him after he got through the gate. Totally funny, yet sad. Then ran back to church for My Hope Singapore trainging. It was interesting, yet the first part boring. This was my weekend...

Totally tired,
Amberlie-J
tired...