Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Recording in a STUDIO (once again...)

Ok, yesterday was seriously cool! I love what -Uncle? Uncle Mike said just call him 'Simon'- 'Simon' did with all the techno stuff yesterday! It was sooo cool! My voice didn't match it though, it sounded weird, like it didn't go together. Also, my voice sounds like a 6 year old!!!!! But, I DO NOT want to start this conversation on my cbox again.

Anyway, this friday is gonna be fun! Uncle Mike changed Natalie's song, which will totally match her voice. I mean, why not? She can sing anything.

Today: Going to the dentist. (yipee!-not really...) And my chinese tutor will be coming in, about 30 minutes (yay!-not).

That's all for now!
Amberlie-J

don't worry, about a thing. 'cause every little thing, is gonna be alright. (i think)