Friday, July 23, 2010

Hiya guys! Since the last time I've posted I've baked twice. Both excellent masterpieces I must say. OK, OK. One was a no-bake mud pie, and one was a berry crumble. (the easiest thing to make besides toast) I still am proud of myself. Teehee.

Anyway, there's this dance school. The Open House is on August 18th or something like that. I need to go check the website. I'm going crazy. I REALLY wanna know the cost and everything...
Hmmmm, oh yeah! The berry crumble? The one that about as easy to make as toast? We picked those berries. You heard me!!! Behind the building with the swimming pool/gym is this trail that has all these blackberry bushes! We picked from like 5-6+ I think? We came back with a whole TUB-FULL of berries. So much, that even after increasing the crumble recipe (for a BBQ) we still have like 1/4 of a container left. It was sooo cool. Even though there were thorns, and we got scratched and stuff. Also my running shoes got all gross from the mud. blech

Reagan's birthday was last week. That's when I made the no-bake mud pie. We had a great time with another BBQ (two weeks since the other one) and had a great time. The school is letting the families keep a grill so we can do cookouts! The new grill is so new and shiny. Random..sorry.

Well, that's about it. Zoe got a bike. Gone out running almost everyday now. Not today. But tomorrow shall start again! Later ya'll! :)