Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yes, I am completely aware I haven't posted since the start of 2010. But I write lots of stuff on FaceBook. And I am to lazy to actually post on my blog, haha!

ANYWAY, CNY was pretty cool. CNY service was like "WHOA"! It was pretty awsome. When Pastor Betty started speaking English instead of Chinese was pretty funny though. CNY all in all was pretty cool. I'm telling you, the CNY goodies ARE awesome!
My name is Ambi-J, and I am a pineapple tart addict.

ALSO, my cell has multiplied. Which is awesome. At first it was minus the awsome part...but now I think it's really cool. The new C2 has like 40+ people in it! Which is almost twice the number of people to '09 C2! Yup, it's been nice being back in Singapore.

WAH, Darren just asked if I can serve in March. But I might be gone before I get a chance to serve. *sniffsniff*
Piano lessons with Aunty Karen have been good. I can't believe I have learned so much in such little time!

This post is super random. But just so you know, this blog it NOT dead! I promise to post from now on! Just maybe not regularly. :P