Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Life hasn't been the most exciting. So...this post will be kinda boring too.

Last weekend choir practice was good. But -maybe it's the way I'm singing or something- my voice would like crack at the high notes, and I had a serious sore throat the whole time. (Been a long time since I ranted on singing. haha)

I got my haircut last saturday morning. We walked to the salon super close to our house, like 5 minutes away, and it's right next to the Domino's pizza place. (which, I'll admit, we order from often) We told the guys exactly what we wanted. "Just a trim about to her shoulders", my mom said. She even SHOWED the guy with her hands where. And it turned out awful. My hair is WAY above my shoulders, and I have so many layers it's sickening. Before my dad restyled/cut it for me, I looked like some froufrou fluffy freak or something. (and I've never ranted about my hair before!!! hehe) Anyway, I still wish I'd have waited till we went back to Singapore.

i'm gonna make a christmas list with my siblings just for fun. i miss bubbletea/sushi
0.0 now what?