Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dad got me keyboard! It's not like the Casio, but it's just good to have it. So, yaaay! He and mom also taught me some...circle of keys or something. It'll totally help with my playing for the church. (If I ever play)

Last weekend after church mom and dad taught their vocal training with the worhship team. Normally, I just sit in the back of the room, but mom & dad wanted me to sit up front. I sit in because Zoe & Reagan are out playing with their friends, and mom & dad want me to be in the worship team. Because all the musicians are also taking the vocal lessons, dad asked all the people who played an instrument to step to one side in groups: guitarists, pianists & drummers. In the end there were only 2-3 people left!!! So the singers will sometimes be musicians, and the musicians will sometimes be singers. Dad says it helps to make them appreciate each other more, and know how the other side works/feels. Also, we can have back-up people for emergencies.
Beriyani & curd for lunch-again! It still tastes as good as when I first had it. haha!

Yesterday we walked out to Secunderabad, which is like 30+ minute walk away. Normallly dad will walk there for buying tendorii & naan when we don't have time to make dinner. This time he took us to a different "hotel" (restraunt) and there were all kinds of nice stuff! Though we all agreed the tendorii and naan still tastes best. *hehe*

The RiverLife team is coming next week for a sports camp! Me, Reagan & Zoe are all helping with a skit, and worship actions. So next week will be pretty busy I think...

i can't even remember the last time i saw you. playing the keyboard is addictive you know. when you forget to remember, someone always gets forgotten.