Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend (music videos & blah)

Nothing much this weekend.

Saturday-Went to MegaLife, Crystal was there. The sermon was cool...cell was normal.

Sunday-Had this thing...so I couldn't rara.
HIGHLIGHT 1: Vikki came runing over, telling us -the whole band- that my, Natalie's, Darren's & Joy's photos was inside a magazine. I remembered the photo thing, I'd forgetten to tell Nat & Nic about it...The whole band came over to see. Nat's mom, only expecting Natalie was stunned. She just opened her eyes wide and let us see the magazine... LOL
HIGHLIGHT 2: While walking to church we teased Vanessa and Chee Yann. Considering Vanessa talked with him for more than 20 min on the same subject-musicals.
HIGHLIGHT 3: Watched some kinda music vid competition entries on CY laptop. REALLY FUNNY!
HIGHLIGHT 4: I went to Natalie's house. We played this computer game, and played piano and talked for a while. Then she went to pick up her sis at my house, and I went home...

So ends the weekend. Oh yea, I didn't come home till like 12:30 on friday! My parents decided to go out for supper with a cell. And since only I was there, it was ok. But I was really tired on saturday morning...

Amberlie-J