Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend! (baptism, and more water)

This weekend was totally crazy! Saturday was insane, and sunday was funny!!! Here's what happened:

Had worship practice, then went to celebrate Isaac's bday. We were all rushing around, tryna get everything ready. Then Isaac walked by the door, which had a window and saw us. So it wasn't much of a suprise. Jayna & Joan worked like crazy tryna get the video working. In the end, it was cool. MegaLife was interesting. Then there was baptism. Me, Natalie & Michelle somehow got all matched up. Dunno why though...
The water was freezing, I tell you. FREEZING!!! I shivered when I went in and shivered even more when I went out. My teeth were chattering like insane! Afterwards, went to hang out with C2. LOL!
Everyone always tries to get the better of me, but I'll never give in!!!!! One day, oh hoho, one day
Jesse was his usual self same old, same old. *sighs & slouches*

Sunday- Woke up when my alarm went off! YAY!!! Small group was sooo roudy. They simply could not sit still. Kids will be kids. After 2nd service went to lunch with my family. Then went to hang with the band. While walking home, it started raining. HARD, VERY VERY VERY HARD. I had to stay at Natalie's house cause it was raining sooo hard! My jeans were soaked, so was my ML Camp jacket. We just hung out. Then I went with her family to dinner. (THNX NAT!!!!) Me & Natalie joked about trading sisters for about a week. LOL!!!!

Amberlie-J
This was a great weekend! I can't wait for next weekend!!!!!