Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend (Planetshakers!!!!)

This weekend has been hilarious. I've been finding it harder to stop laughing...This weekend has been crazy, totally insane. Here's what happened:
Saturday-Went to worship practice. Went ok I guess. Then I don't remember lunch. MegaLife was cool, interesting. Cell, also ok. Nothing much on Saturday.
Sunday-Woke up super early, for no reason at all. My alarm didn't even go off -.-. Worship was good, better than normal weeks. After breakfast, went to the atrium and did: don't remember. After the teachers' meeting went to wander round. Once 2nd worship was over everyone went out to the atrium. Got 'Celebrate Jesus' done really fast. Played 'truth or dare' with Natalie, Nicole & Caleb. Nearly fell out of my chair when Caleb LICKED THE FLOOR. AND IT WASN'T EVEN A DARE. HE JUST DID IT. LOL!!!!

Lunch was funny! Ryan made me laugh till I couldn't breathe. haha! Went to a Planetshakers workshop, totally cool! Darren had to walk out of the room to pick up Kenneth. He was like, "I have to walk past Planetshakers! OMIGOSH!!!" Everyone was like, "Just hope he doesn't faint or something." During the Q&A time the guy was like: "Well. All I have to say is....BAM!!!" *everyone jump out of their seats* i nearly jumped out of my chair! He did it again and Piying screamed. LOL!!! When it was over we went to Macs. Drank coke and listened to everyone talking. Hilarious. Till, Ryan started being a total PEST. Punched him like dunno how many times in that day...

Amberlie-J
'all I have to say is:....BANG!!!' *everybody jumps out of their chairs* 'seriously?!' i screamed, 'OMIGOSH!!!!' 'wonder what the floor tastes like here...' *jumps out of chair and licks the floor* HAHA!!!! gonna die laughing on of these weekends.

Labels: