Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekend (CNY service & introducions)

The CNY service was sooo fun! I helped with rara-ing.
Then, came the dance. Super funny! Smiled during the thing till my cheeks hurt. My brain and my heart were saying to different things. Heart:smile, it's for the kids. Brain:ouch! stop smiling you idiot!. Me: Smile. Then suck cheeks in, and after the dance I felt my face frozen in a smile. So I was massaging my cheeks like insane. HURT LIKE CRAZY. When I smiled after service I felt a little twinge of pain. So, ouch.

After service was also funny. Standing with Ryan & Darren. I said something to Darren in chinese. Then they were trying to get me to say something else. I just said, 'Bu yao.' Then Ryan was using cruel irony and said,'Wow! Amberlie's speaking CHINESE! I'm so amazed.' Me: 'Whatever!' I laughed after that. But the whole time, my brain was saying:OW,OW,OW! STOP IT YOU IDIOT!' Finally I managed to stop smiling. It's hard to laugh and not smile at the same time.

Amberlie-J
little snippets: A pizza hut, a pizza hut. Kentucky Fried Chicken and pizza hut.' 'This is my little sister.' *bop*, the Ryan joke. HAHAS! laughing till cheeks hurt like CRAZY.