Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friends.

Bored. VERY VERY VERY BORED. So I'll write. Nothing to write about though. Well, lately I've been thankful for all the friends that I have. So here:

Abby:You rule. I'll never forget how many times we've talked, laughed and just hung out together. You are just...wow. I don't even know how to describe you. You're just amazing.
Piying: Same. You rock. You're the sweetest, most cheer-up-est person I've ever met. You have your quirks, true. But they're what make you Piying.
Natalie:Most encouraging, and faithful friend ever. No matter how many times I've been annoying or have bugged you, you still hang out with me. BTW, your singing rocks.
Nicole:Ditto. We can sometimes have our spats, but you are still a totally dear friend. And your dancing is super good...
Dorathea:I dunno if you read my blog but, I gotta write this. You are the nicest, most caring person I've met. No matter how many times I've bugged you with smses and stuff, you still stick by me. You are a real BRIO girl.
Huiting:Totally encouraging in every situation. And always have shown wisdom no matter what, you are COOL. Ice cold.
Persis:Also, dunno if you read my blog. But, whatever. During 2008 'You' camp, I got to know you more. It was great hanging with you then, and I still have fun hanging wit you on saturday.
Ben Leow:Leon. What can I say? You are annoying. You drive me INSANE. But a good kind of insane. The kind of insane that makes me feel like I could handle anything.
Ryan:YANR! You also drive me insane with your crazy antics. But, you always make me laugh. Even when I'm totally out of it, you make me laugh till my stomach hurts...

I can't write anymore, my fingers hurt. Everyone else who I didn't mention: Know you are valued, treasured & loved!!! You all rock & rule!!!!!!!!!

Amberlie-J
thnx 4 having my back. you rock. thnx 4 making me laugh. you're amazing. thnx 4 cheering me up. you're amazing, wonderful & SUPER!!!!+all the other words that mean cool.

Labels: