Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend (megalife bulliten)

My weekend was WIERD. As usual. So, here's what happened:

Saturday-I agreed to act for this skit thing. So I walked to church with Natalie. It was sooo weird. I only can plead insanity on my case for agreeing to acting and not walking out...Well, that was just the first part of the day. Lunch was only ok. Nothing much there. It was after MegaLife that weird stuff started happening.
Well after I got home and had been reading. I remembered the Megalife bulliten. I just decided to read it, because I was bored. And I started reading from the back. Once I'd gotten to the MHS testimonies I wanted to put down the bulliten. My MHS attemps had failed miserably, why bother? But something kept me reading. And by the time I'd read the last -well, first. I started reading from the back, remember?- page of testimonies I felt like crying. As I wrote in my diary, 'Ordinary people, ordinary lives, but one AMAZING God.'

Sunday-Had to do the skit thing, and once again: I plead insanity to anyone who asks me why I did it at all. And after the second service I worked on the song me & Natalie wrote. I can't believe Ben/Kenneth thought it was nice! I felt really weird sharing it. Like kinda strange. Well, suprise, suprise!

Amberlie-J
Life is a roller-coaster ride, we need to buckle up and hold on! Cause there's no getting off!!! (you can qoute me:P)