Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

This CNY was one of the most interesting. It really made me think about family, and appreciate them more. Like, because my moms' side of the family is in America I don't see them often. And I really miss them, come to think about it...

Anyway, family. What is it? To some people it might be huge, some small. And some might have none at all, but what about your FAMILY? What I mean by FAMILY is, friends, anuties, uncles & loved ones. They're your family too. They might not have ANY real relation to you, but they're still your family.

Funny, this CNY didn't really seem long and tiring as it usually does. I guess I enjoyed myself. Okok. I DID enjoy myself, quite a bit. And, not just because of the hongbao and stuff. Because of...family.

Amberlie-J
I miss them. But I got one big, huge FAMILY right here in Singapore. So, I'm happy.