Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend (ow!, no lunch...)

This weekend was...ok. Nothing much.

Saturday-It was pouring soooooo hard that me and dad had to get a ride to church. Got in the lift, and when it got to the 1st floor my cell walked in. So just followed them to the Worship Centre. Cell was funny, laughed a lot. But, nothing completly jaw-dropping happened.

Sunday-Walked to church. My small group is getting funner/cuter. They're all sooo cute! Drew some designs, though they really stink. I couldn't think of anything new!!! I guess I can't control my artistic inspirations...*sigh*. Then went to lunch with my dad and siblings. Basically this week was: normal.

Amberlie-J
*jayna talking, waiting for me to reply* *natalie jabs me with her elbow* 'ow!' jayna, 'ow???' 'lets play the hand game!!!' 'oh. my. gosh. REALLY?!!!!'