Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend! (fruits, and a little bit nuts)

This weekend was FUNNY! Laughed till my cheeks hurt. Here's what happened:

Saturday-Went to worship practice. Was kinda bored till we did 'Praise Your Holy Name'. Really nice! Megalife, normal. Had the baptism interview before cell. I wanted to run off screaming when it was done. Here's what happened at the end: 'Are you nervous or something?' 'Um...sorta.' 'Oh. Well your face is kinda red.' 'OH.' 'It's even redder now! You're so cute!' Yup. I covered my face with the I HAVE DECIDED cards. I think I got even redder after that! I wonder if blushing is a medical condition????

Sunday-Woke up at 5am for no reason at all!!! So I just stoned and fell asleep for half an hour more. Got to church and had sound check, quick practice. 1st service worship was kinda...shaky. 2nd service was so much better. Sitting at the atrium was boring. Luckily some of the guys made it more interesting. Natalie has such nice songs on her ipod! Lunch was the most interesting thing in the whole weekend.
Everyone decided to go to Just Acia. Shared with Natalie. Laughed sooo hard!!!!

Amberlie-J
'i like mango...ice-cream i mean!!!' i said. 'who thinks nicole is crazy? *everyone raises hands*-even Nicole!!! i wanna go sentosa!!!!! a usual, crazy weekend.