Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving/weekend

Thursday was thanksgiving!!! And we went to Mr & Mrs. Caldwells house for it. They had what Mrs. Caldwell called a "desert party". It was very interesting. They had crackers, cheese, chicken, homemade rolls and sausage (from America. you could never find that kind of thing here). Then, there was: apple pie, pumpkin pie, cheese cake, an-apple-and-pear-thing, lemon pie. All delicious and homemade! I don't think I've eaten that much desert since I was like 10 or something. haha.

Yesterday it was like 16-18 degrees outside. It was about 6:30 or 7 o' clock when it was that temperature though. So I foolishly put on a long sleeved/thick hoodie shirt thing...and in the end I was hot later that afternoon.

christmas is round the corner! why don't I feel excited/happy like I usually do?
I could care less if I got anything for Christmas, or if there was Christmas at all.
I just wanna finish all my schoolwork by the end of the year.
I think I'm really screwed up sometimes.