Sunday, January 3, 2010

SINGAPORE+CHRISTMAS+NEW YEAR

OMG! I haven't posted since before Christmas...oops.

Christmas was good! It was interesting to leave for Singapore on Christmas day. haha

Anyway, being back here ROCKS!!! Camp was not as impactful as I thought it would be, but it was still really good. I learned more than I figured I would. But, yay anyway! Highlights (randomly):

1. MRT!!! C2, you gettit right? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
2. Worship on the 3rd day for me was like really bad. I couldn't focus, and my mind was wandering everywhere but where I wanted it to be...
3. I realized how much I love my friends. (not that i didn't know before, it just seemed different)
4. Last day was sooo fun!!! I was like going crazy. It was also kinda sad, like, I kinda wished I could've been able to make it for the first day.
5. I had an super fun talk with JM. Since I haven't talked with her for a while, I caught up with her and heard of all the current events ect...haha
6. The AMAZING last few moments of camp. It was like floating on air. (i know i'm insane okay!)

Then after camp I got a few days of rest. I went to Avatar 3D with some old friends I haven't talked to/hung out with for like 2-3 years? Almost 3 I think. Anyway, Avatar started at 11:45pm, and it ended at like 2+ I think. So, when we (our families+us) got out of the theatre we were like "happy new year!" "have a good 2010!". FUUUUN!!!

Then, went to Natalie's house for sleepover. It was really fun! Like, first night after watching "The Clique" we went to bed. Next day, I got into serving for worship. IT WAS SO FUN TO BE IN WORSHIP PRACTICE AGAIN! IT WAS GREAT TO SERVE AGAIN! After ML me, Natalie & Vanessa took the bus back.
Today I served, and danced. It was great! Hung out with the band. Went to my grandparents place. Didn't regret not begging off, not that I would have succeeded anyway. (Or that the thought even crossed my mind till now) My ah kong (grandfather) makes such good food! He's really like my dad: strong, likes to whistle, is GREAT at cooking, and enjoys serving people. haha. Quite funny only now I notice it...I am quite observant. About everything except for what's right in front of my nose. haha!

[am i making things worse for myself?] [NO!!! don't forget about it!!!] [i don't wanna go through this all over again, but i can't stand not to] [guy: i don't know if i should jump. girl: please jump] ["hey" *stare*] [quiet competition. who can keep their silence longer? i think you'll win] [whenever i try to forget, it gets shoved in my face]