Monday, March 15, 2010

JianMin! I'm posting oook. I'm posting!!!

Leaving Singapore today. I am gonna be bored in India without you guys. Like, seriously. Study-read-study-read-watch tv-online-read-study-sleep is totally dead.
I'm gonna miss Singapore. The quiet streets -very quiet compared to India- the food, the friends, the sense of community/family even though I'm currently not serving. You know, all the stuff that makes Singapore cool. (mainly you guys) :D

I was thinking, if I do ever come back to Singapore/RiverLife I might not want to serve in Worship ministry. Well, it's complicated. Things you should note: I was asked to join worship team. I was picked based on pure vocal ability. And that's not much. Also, I enjoy music, but...maybe not enough to serve in the worship team for over 5++ years. Not that I have anyway, just saying.
Don't ask my what ministry I would join instead, if any. It was just a THOUGHT.

Yeah, I'll miss you guys. But not as much as you'll miss me right? haha. jkjk.