Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hey ya'll!!! You asked me to post, but I bet you've probably given up on me. Well, ha-ha! I'm posting. Hopefully I'll post more regularly.

The campus here is AWESOME!!! Gym, basketball court, library, university & seminary. WOW. I imagined a little school building with some houses next door, lots of concrete...ect ect. NOT this huge, enormous, awesome campus. Blessed, blessed, blessed. Can't complain. Cannot complain at all.

The neighbours are so nice!!! Our townhouse is connected to a family with 4 kids, who we get along with well. Their town house is connected to the Romanian family, who's daughters are A-DORABLE! Their townhouse is connected to the Kennedy's, with 2 little sweet boys. The town houses around the corner is the Tanzanian familes house, and their neighbours are the-----I can't remember their name right now. haha.

The town we're staying in is a small country town. Everybody knows everyone else, and is very friendly to each other. The town held a 4th of July (National Day) parade. My favorite part was the choreographed lawn mowers, and some ladies with signs of, 'We <3 our moms!' They wore aprons, pushed grocery carts, and passed out tissues. So funny! The church we go to here isn't exactly like RiverLife -which I miss soooooooo much!- but it's still very nice. Their youth group doesn't start till next week or something...cause of the summer hols they have here. The adult service is nice to listen to, and there are lots of great speakers! Anyway, there's so much interesting stuff to get into here! Like, Zoe can possibly get into horse riding. HORSE. RIDING. In Singapore you couldn't get THAT. Reagan wants to get into archery. In my Aunt & Uncle's life group (cell group) there's an archery coach! Mom & Dad are gonna talk to him about lessons (and the cost) next time they see him. I'm gonna try to get into this Christian dance school they have here in the town we're staying in. The Open House in on 18th August. I hope I don't have to audition...or else I won't get it. I also don't wanna be put in some class with a bunch of 11 year olds, how emarrassing? Just cause I can't do pointe -though it is very crucial- I hope not.

And I've been rambling long enough to bore you to death. So later!!! <3