Friday, January 7, 2011

Dear, 2011

To: 2011
From: The young lady who wishes all the best.

2011, I want to know what you have in store for me. I'm waiting for something, and I don't know what, why, when , or how. Would you mind explaining yourself?
Do you think you could take it easy on me this year? That would be highly appreciated.
Since I'm writing to you anyway, I might as well tell you what I would like to achieve during this time:

1) Practice my ballet everyday
2) Get my middle splits by the end of this year
3) Do well in my schoolwork
4) Find a few colleges I would be able to go to...
5) Find out what I'd like to do with my life.
6) Spend more time with God.
7) Survive.

I appreciate your kindness of visiting, but I quite honestly am unsure of how I feel about you.
Yours Truly,
The Young Lady Who Wonders Why You Came